Trying out LOREAL PARIS Pure-Clay Mask Argile-Pure


Trying out LOREAL PARIS Pure-Clay Mask Argile-Pure...




   Because why not? 

   Generally speaking, I've never had any real skin problems. No acne, no blemishes or flaky skin. But come the winter months....a lot of that changes. I mainly get that weather-worn lackluster skin. I'm obsessed with snowboarding and well....I'm 42. It's to be expected I guess. And currently, wind chill here has had the kids out of school a whole week past their Christmas break. Yes...it's that cold. 

  To occupy ourselves, my daughter and I have been playing with our Christmas goodies. And since she is 16 years old...that means makeup is honestly the only gift she remotely cares about. And unicorn brushes....ugh....what exactly is the obsession there????

   But I went with skincare stuff for myself.  And I do sort of enjoy a few make-up YouTubers.  MannyMUA is probably my favorite. I'm a bartender. Not all days are completely fabulous. For someone reason watching Manny go on and on about pigment and excess powder...kinda makes me laugh. Add a glass of wine...and I'm on the floor in stitches. 

So just for fun...this will be my first ever make-up review. I know right?! Weird. 

   As posted above, I went with what has become my new favorite thing. Clay masks! There's just something about mud on my face that makes my whole day. 

   I chose: LOREAL PARIS Pure-Clay Mask Argile-Pure


As you can see by my Instagram....it was kinda fun. 



I applied to clean skin and left it on for 10 minutes. The clean up is a little messy, but what mask isn't it. I just hung over the sink and got down to business.  Warm water and a towel is all it took. Of course...Instagram was a must....don't judge me. 


I actually wasn't disappointed in this one. It left my face pretty darn smooth...






After I was done, my daughter gave me a make-over. 






So how was it?  

A. My face turned out completely smooth. 

B. The product was easy to work with. 

C. The cost was reasonable. 

D. Yes.  I will buy this product again. 


Don't forget to hit me up on Instagram @MIDLIFEDAYDREAMS

Thank You! 

Comments