Three Days...




What can a human do, with three days off? 


......................Everything


    So we kicked off May 10th, with Courtney's 17th Birthday....
Her gift was a bookshelf and desk ...for college. 


Sister Selfies...

Mikey with his niece Anna, Courtney and Katie. 

Grandpa ( My dad) & Tommy

My adorable granddaughter, Anna

My grandson, Gabe

Me and Gabe

Gabe found a dandelion! 

Grandpa Mike helping the boys pick wildflowers.

My grandsons, Nate and Gabe

Birthday Girl passed out...

Gabe playing battleship

Using the cat tree as a toy fort

My oldest daughter Katie, my grandson Gabe and my mom. 

Me and Gabe

Goofball...thinks he's a cat...

Gabe and Nate (Bubba) 

My grandson Nate (Bubba)


The next day was Prom....Courtney's big sister came over to do her hair...and the grandbabies came too!

Of course, Anna helped a big bunch ...


The shoes...


The hair....


Preparing her makeup...
She looked amazing!

Her dad...


The supervisor...






My granddaughter with her mommy ...




Me and Corky



Ready to Go!
Home Safe!!!
But...then she left again.... Sleepover at Hopes.


 And it wasn't over yet...we celebrated Mother's Day one day early.....

Woke up to Corky coming home from her sleepover, after Prom....she brought me a Fireball Mug for my coffee. (Did I mention I'm a bartender?) Happy Mother's Day to me!!! I love it.


I had a Mommy's Day Facial!



I shaved the dog...

He now looks like a drowned rat!


Went shopping for mom. Found some plants and an adorable sun hat...
.......





Corky looks wiped out....Day three...No sleep! 
Gabe wanted to be grandma....
My daughter Katie and Anna

My wonderful Mother! Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Comments